Is any of these true to you?
- Being powerful brings out more of the masculine energy in me which pushes those guys that I’m really interested in away.
- I never get what I truly want and desire in a man. Being constantly wanting to be in control of situations or illustrating in my mind how love should go instead of letting things flow naturally, I am never able to truly connect with love or with anyone I'm dating.
- Being assertive sometimes intimidates men. But most of the time I just don’t like having to initiate moves like swapping numbers or when to go out.
Why do you feel the need to be powerful, assertive and dominant in your relationships?
How can you build connection and deeper intimacy with a man if by nature you are strong?
Get an in-depth analysis of your personality type and discover why you behave the way you do in a relationship, understand your core motives and how the dating blocks that are unique to your personality type may be stopping you from finding success in love.
This report examines the ways you can improve your love life through self-discovery and building new habits that will positively affect how you relate to men.
- In-depth Analysis of Your Personality Type
- What Are Your Dating Blocks
- This is How You Are in a Relationship
- What to Look for in a Partner
- How to Date if You´re a Leader
- Bonus Guide and Printable
Not sure what´s your personality type? Take the Quiz, What Type of Girlfriend Are You?
This customized report for your personality type will help you answer the basic questions about life:
- Who am I?
- Why I am here?
- Why do I do the things I do?
- How can I have better relationships?
- How can I improve my dating life?